Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.
Get stuff done with Google Drive
Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING IMAGE RELEASE
We are producing an event entitled Finger in the Pie Cabaret Showcase (the “Event”).
This application shall constitute the terms of your act (or the act you represent) as part of the Event (the “Contribution’)
1. This application is for an unpaid showcase Contribution as part of the Finger in the Pie Cabaret Showcase, and thus Finger in the Pie are not able to financially remunerate you. This includes any additional expenses that you may incur e.g. travel, parking, food etc.
2. You are entirely liable for your act within the Event including responsibility for all required music, set, props, costume or any other item which is necessary for the Contribution.
3. You confirm that you hold adequate insurance for your contribution (NB: Some acts obviously require additional insurance cover for the performer(s) and audience i.e. sword swallowing, fire breathing, knife throwing etc.)
4. For the smooth running of the Event and for the benefit of all participating parties, you hereby agree to be ready at the times allotted to you on the day, both for the technical rehearsal and for the main Event itself. The earliest time we will ask you attend is 4.30pm.
5. Finger in the Pie agrees to provide complimentary tickets to agents and promoters who wish to see your act. However, Finger in the Pie will not be able to offer complimentary tickets for friends or family.
6. We reserve the right to video all or part of the Event in order to promote “Finger in the Pie Cabaret” or “Finger in the Pie” or any of our affiliates. Where possible this video will be made available to performers to also use for personal promotional purposes.
7. You hereby agree for us to use any still images taken during the Event, including all images of your Contribution, for our promotion of either “Finger in the Pie Cabaret” or “Finger in the Pie” or any of our affiliates, in perpetuity. Where possible these images will be made available to performers to also use for personal promotional purposes.
8. You hereby certify that you have the legal right to use any publicity image(s) supplied with this application form and that you hereby give permission to Finger in the Pie, and any of our partners or affiliates, to use those images for the promotion of either “Finger in the Pie Cabaret” or “Finger in the Pie” or any of our related activities without remuneration to yourself or any other party.
9. We reserve the right to cancel the Event at any time should circumstances arise where it is necessary to do so. In this event Finger in the Pie will not be able provide any recompense for expenses incurred, or accept any liability for loss of earnings either by yourself, the group you represent or any other third parties.
10. You are required to adhere to the Contribution, in terms of content, as described in this application. You also hereby agree that the Contribution is not illegal nor obscene.
11. You hereby confirm that you have all necessary rights and permissions to perform the Contribution in public and that the performance will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party or performer.